Strapped for Cash? Then use our Pay Later Catalogs
Strapped for cash with Christmas or a birthday coming up? Need to buy something now but can't pay for it till the check comes in the mail? No problem. There are numerous catalogs and major retail stores that allow customers to use their "Bill Me Later" feature. With this type of deal, you can pay the store back later in a lump sum, or pay in monthly installments until you have paid for your purchase completely.
These pay later services work just like credit cards do. After you select to have your payment deferred until a later date, you will often be prompted to choose whether to pay off all of the balance or pay a minimum monthly payment, just as you would with a credit card. Also, like a credit card, if you do not pay by the scheduled monthly due date, you will be charged a variable annual percentage rate. Different companies and online stores have varying interest rates.
WHY BUY NOW PAY LATER CATALOG?
Catalogs, (spelled catalogues in the U.K.) are compilations or lists of products, records, library books, or items of value. Similarly, we have provided you with the catalog above of online stores who will offer you credit (deferred payments) through a Buy Now Pay Later program for various types of goods you buy anyway.
Choose one of the categories in our catalog, such as jewelry, electronics, toys, skin care, baby products, or even football and WWE, and you'll visit the right online store who can offer you deferred payments. Why wait?
In addition, there are several other online stores and buy now pay later catalogs below:
- Lew Magram: Buy Women's clothing, shoes, accessories
- GimmitTech: An electronics catalogue in the U.K., offering manageable monthly payments
- Silhouettes: Women's clothing, shoes, accessories
- Figi's: Gourmet food and gifts catalog (tasty!)
- SimplyBe: a catalogue in the U.K. offering women's fashion
- LTDCommodities: One of the most popular catalogs, offers just about anything you can think of.
- The Brilliant Gift Shop: A great catalogue for buying gifts and spreading out the payments
WHICH STORES AND COMPANIES OFFER BUY NOW PAY LATER?
This kind of service has become so popular that top retail companies like Apple.com and Walmart.com offer a Bill Me Later feature that works just like a credit card would. Order anything you like with such a company and the total purchase price will be deferred while you make monthly payments.
Retail outlets that allow you to Buy Now and Pay Later when shopping in person:
- Walmart: Anything you can think of
- Apple: Computers, Computer equipment and electronics
- Masseys: Online women's shoe store
- K Jordan: Women's clothing, shoes and accessories
- Montgomery Ward: Get a deal on furniture, clothing, electronics, almost anything
The important thing to remember about these types of deferred payment or "buy now pay later" deals, stores, catalogues, and services is that although they're a way to help manage monthly cash flow at critical times in your life, they are not an excuse to avoid making payments. If you've found yourself over your head in credit cards or other debts, be sure to look into a well-respected debt elimination program.
You can also consider taking out a secured credit card for a short period of time. Simply pay off the minimum monthly payments as you would with a Buy Now, Pay Later catalog except that you can do it with any retail stores or companies that extend this kind of deal. It can be surprisingly difficult to get accepted for a store credit card, however, if you have had credit setbacks in the past (even for a small credit limit).